Careers – Blue Hills Fire Department
BLUE HILLS FIRE DEPARTMENT Fire Marshall’s Office
The Blue Hills Fire Department Fire Marshall’s Office is is seeking a Part-time certified and experienced Deputy Fire Marshall to join our team. Attached is a copy of the Position Description listing the duties and special requirements and qualifications required to fill this position.
Those interested should e-mail their Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to Blue Hills Fire Department, P. O. Box 231, Bloomfield, CT. 06002, Attention FMO.
Application will be accepted until position is filled.
NOTICE OF MEETING
BLUE HILLS FIRE DISTRICT
MEETING OF FIRE COMMISSIONERS
VIA ZOOM (Remote): WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6th, 2021
@ 7:00 PM
- Call to order
- Observance of a Moment of Silence
- Discussion and Anticipated Action with regard to the approval of minutes from Commissioner’s meetings held on November 4, 2020
- Chief’s Report (including Training and House Reports)
- Fire Marshal’s Report
- Director of Finance and Administration’s Report
- Community Outreach Report
- Department Concerns/Good Welfare
- Citizen Statements/Comments
- Payment of Invoices and Vouchers
- Discussion and anticipated action regarding the approval of the District Attorney’s Agreement.
- Discussion and anticipated action regarding Personnel matters.
When: Jan 6, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.